System 1 Amplified
“The System” solves the age old problem of where to put speakers in classics, customs and streetrods. “The System” allows you to keep the integrity of your vehicle intact yet enjoy quality sound like many of us have in our new cars. Satellite speakers look like AC vents and can be mounted under the dash, on the kickpanels or even the back package tray. The woofer is optimally mounted under the seat but can be mounted in the trunk if space requires it.
The System contains a Flat active aluminum subwoofer enclosure with 8” woofer plus 2-channel amplifier. Two 3” mid-tweeter satellite speakers in die cast metal housings. RCA or speaker level input (2 channel). Built in adjustments include separate gain control for 2 channel amp and subwoofer, high pass filter for satellites, subsonic filter bass boost and low pass filter for the subwoofer. Has auto power on if using speaker level inputs. Amplifier installation kit included.
Amplifier power: 150 watt subwoofer / 2x50 watt mid / tweeter.
• Type: Flat active subwoofer enclosure (8") + 2-channel amplifier
• Subwoofer power: 150W max / 75 RMS
• Subwoofer frequency response: 45Hz -150Hz
• 2-channel amplifier power: 2 x 50W / x25W RMS
• 2-channel amplifier frequency response: 55Hz-55Khz
• Impedance: 4 Ohms
• Cable power: Directly from battery
• Fuse: 30 amp
• SNR > 80dBa - THD < 0.8%
• Subwoofer enclosure - 2.8” x 13.5” x 9.8”
• Satellite Speakers - 3.2” x 3.75”
• Remote Bass Adjust